Thursday, January 31, 2008

This Weeks Interview...

Name: Jo Legat

State: FL

How long you have worked from home: 3 years

Company: Send Out Cards

Website: www.ladijocards.com

Tell us about yourself: I'm married to my best friend, have 3 grown children, 4 grandchildren and 1 great granddaughter

Tell us about your company: It is an online greeting card company that sends out actual greeting cards. You choose what you want off of the computer from over 12,000 cards, can add your own message if you want, as well as upload pictures and business cards, can add checks, or gift certificates as well and even candy right now for Valentines Day. Can even set up campaigns so can send to numerous people at one time

Why did you pick your company: I sent out welcome and thank you cards to customers for another company that I was in and was looking for a way to do it from the computer.

Tell us about anything(family, hobbies...) I'm married with grown children, grandchildren and great granddaughter. I enjoy doing Bible study, love to read, travel, shop, the ocean, eating healthly and life.
Erin

No comments: