Monday, February 4, 2008

This Weeks Interview...

Name: Michelle Randall
State: Indiana
How long you have worked from home: One Year
Company: a TAMM creation
Website: http://www.atammcreation.etsy.com/ or http://www.atammcreation.blogspot.com/
Tell us about yourself: I'm marriedto my college sweetheart for almost 15 years now, we dated for 4 years before that , so we have been together almost 19 years/ We have three wonderful kids, son age 8, daughter age 6 and daughter age 3.
Tell us about your company: I have done crafts at home forever, but I started making my beaded socks and hair barrettes and friends and family were always asking to buy them from me, so in January of 2007 I launched "a TAMM creation" to the world. I recently added some new items to the line, handknitted scarves. I am always thinking and designing new items and adding things to the line to grow the company.
Why did you pick your company:
Tell us about anything(family, hobbies...) family is my first priority. everything I do is for them, including this business. I love to read and sew and craft. I am a Brownie Troop leader and on the Children's Ministry team at church.


Erin

No comments: