Wednesday, January 31, 2007

About Us

Hello and Welcome to At Home Resources. My name is Erin, I am a Stay at Home Mom and also a Work at Home Mom for 6 yrs now. I have 3 great kids . I have a wonderful supportive husband. I love my job! I have created this website to help other mom and dads be able to work from home or get information for their work at home businesses.There are a ton of WAHM website sites on the internet. They all have lots of great information about how to stay at home and also how to work from home. I update the website very often with new articles and information about keeping your Home Business going.I hope everyone enjoys the website and finds a lot of useful information.What we offer:– Direct Sales DirectoryState By State DirectoryBanner and Link ExchangesWork At Home SurveyAdvertise With UsMessage Board

Erin

No comments: