Sunday, January 27, 2008

Working Mom or Dad?

Have you ever really thought about becoming a work at home mom or dad? Everyone has different reasons to work from home. I know it was my dream when I had my first daughter. I researched for a while on the Internet for legit work at home opportunities. I thought I found the one opportunity that would have let me stay home with my newborn daughter. Well I ended up getting scammed thinking that I have found the best work at home business. I was crushed.

There are tons of different opportunities out there. You have to find the right one that fits you and that will grow with you. I know most of the moms and dads want to be able to stay home with their kids to watch them grow and be there for the most important moments in their life.

There are challenges when its time to work from home. I know I had to worry about the kids, house work, finding time to do the running around, and of course working the business. It can be overwhelming at some point.

The best way to go about working from home is to set goals. In order to be successful you have to follow your goals. You really have to be able to pace yourself and get used to being at home and managing business and kids. Set a schedule and follow it. It might take a bit for you and your child to get used to having a schedule but it will be worth it. Make a list of the daily errands that you have to do. It will be a lot easier to look at it on paper rather then to try and remember.

Just to summarize everything up, working from home can be very rewarding yet challenging in some ways. You must stay positive and stick to your goals and schedules. Working from home may not be for everyone, but it might be well worth it in the end.

No comments: